Monday, October 5, 2015

Project 1

Project 1 - Framing and Composition

This was the first assignment my photography class 1-2 got assigned this year. It was all about getting to know the camera you were shooting with and exploring the different shooting techniques that were possible. I have never taken any photos using these techniques or any for that matter. I got a chance to explore different view-points while taking the photos and really make them how i wanted them. I chose the final 8 photos that i did, because they are each their own and individual shots of different things. In the process of editing I edited the photos how i interpreted them when I was shooting, in the edits it amplifies to the viewer how i see things. 



Diagonals

Bugs Eye View




Leading Lines


Filling the Frame

Close Up



Rule of Thirds
Birds Eye View




Frame Within a Frame

No comments:

Post a Comment